Generally, phlebotomy training in Cleveland can be completed within approximately two to three months. Most programs are approximately 90 to 120 hours in length, and the total course time will be dependent on how frequently the classes meet. Programs generally have a classroom educational component and a clinical educational component to provide the student with hands-on experience in a real medical clinic. There are a number of schools that offer training programs for this certification. A full college degree is not needed, but some students will have a college degree before enrolling in the program. Upon completion of most programs, students should be prepared to take and pass the National Healthcareer Assocation certification exam or the National Certification Examination These exams provide licensure for the student to work as a phlebotomist.
Phlebotomy Programs in Cleveland
Programs may be found in a number of technical and community colleges in Cleveland and throughout the state. Some of these include Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Butler Tech, Cuyahoga Community College, Edison Community College, Lincoln College, National College, Lorain County Community College and numerous others. The cost of the program, the schedule of the courses and the structure of the program can vary, so it is important for students to conduct research before enrolling in a program.
Salary Outlook for Phlebotomy Technician in Cleveland
The outlook for phlebotomist positions in the Cleveland area is excellent. As the population increases, the need for medical care workers in general will increase. The current average salary for a full-time phlebotomist in the state is approximately $27,000, but this may vary based on the experience of the worker, the location of the position and the type of work environment the position offers.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Management programs at the bachelor and master’s level, with undergraduate specializations in health services administration and gerontology management.
- Specialized degrees that provide in-depth study across multiple disciplines, such as law, marketing, business, government, and technology.
- Industry-current curriculum where more of the courses you take are devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master's Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Veterinary Assistant
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)