List of major cities which offer Phlebotomy Training in Fresno
In addition to through the academic program mentioned above, aspiring phlebotomists can also complete their training in the nearby cities of San Jose, San Francisco, or Los Angeles, where there are many more institutions offering academic programs in this area. Other academic programs that interested individuals can consider include studies in pharmacy technology, nursing, and radiology technology. The Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts offers its phlebotomy technician program at its campuses in San Mateo, Modesto, and Concord in addition to Fresno.
Requirements for Phlebotomy Training in Fresno
Training in phlebotomy typically requires a student to demonstrate proficiency in subjects like physiology, anatomy, and medical terminology. Those who are successful in phlebotomy programs generally have some strength in the sciences and are capable of successfully carrying out laboratory procedures. Students must also become CPR certified and gain a thorough understanding of the circulatory system.
Outlook for Phlebotomy Training in Fresno jobs
Individuals working as phlebotomists in Fresno can typically earn a salary of around $27,000. However, those who are just starting out in the profession will usually not make much money at the outset of their phlebotomy careers. A typical starting salary for a phlebotomist might be as little as $20,000. Yet there are many opportunities for those looking for work as a phelbotomist, with the industry suspected to grow around 10 percent through the year 2018. Phlebotomists can expect regular raises throughout their careers, and the knowledge acquired during training to become a phlebotomist can be bridged over toward advanced training in another area of medicine or medical technology.
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Dental Assistant
You can get started on a new career with Institute of Technology. We offer diploma and associate degree programs for careers in the culinary, technical, medical, business, and legal fields.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.iot.edu/disclosure.
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Respiratory Therapy
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care