When it comes to finding Phlebotomy training in Missouri, aspiring Phlebotomy Technicians have a number of options to choose from. However, there are a couple of questions one should ask first. For instance, “Am I good with people?” The primary function of a Phlebotomy Technician is to draw blood from patients for medical tests, transfusions, or donation. As such, the Phlebotomy Technician must be friendly, professional, courteous, and possess the ability to calm those who are not keen to needles or having blood drawn. The next question one should ask themselves is, “Do I have a high school diploma or G.E.D.?” This is required as the first step in acquiring the training needed to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Finally one might ask, “Where do I find the training I need?” In Missouri, there are a number of locations.
A number of institutions look to hire qualified Phlebotomy Technicians including: hospitals, government facilities, private practices, and nursing homes, to name but a few. The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician in Missouri is right at $33,000. Some may find themselves a bit put off by the cost of training but should keep in mind that, given the constant growth of the healthcare industry, the average annual salary, and the consistent need for qualified healthcare professionals, the costs associated with training are but a small price to pay for a rewarding future.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Medical Office Assistant
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
Here’s why thousands of students have chosen Penn Foster College:
• Accreditation —Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
More Phlebotomy Classes in Missouri
|Southeast Health College of Nursing and Health Sciences||2001 William Street Cape Girardeau, MO 63703||http://www.southeastmissourihospitalcollege.edu/Phlebotomy.aspx|
|Columbia Area Career Center||4203 S. Providence Road Columbia, MO 65203||http://career-center.org/adult/health/phlebotomy.php|
|Franklin Technology Center||420 S. Grand Avenue Joplin, MO 64801||http://www.ftcjoplinenroll.com/ClassDetails.aspx?ClassID=3006&ProgramID=1018&ProgramName=Community+Education&CategoryID=1019&CategoryName=Healthcare+and+Medical|
|Metropolitan Community College||3200 Broadway Kansas City, MO 64111||http://www.mcckc.edu/classes/continuinged/healthcare/phlebotomy.asp|
|Moberly Area Community College||2900 Doreli Lane Mexico, MO 65265||http://www.macc.edu/index.php/test/1031-become-a-certified-phlebotomist-in-one-semester|
|Myles Institute of Medical Science and Business||329 Southeast Douglas Street Lee’s Summit, MO 64063||http://mylesinc.com/page2.html|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||1001 E. Chestnut Expressway Springfield, MO 65802||http://www.otc.edu/workforce/12415.php|
|Saint Luke’s Hospital||4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64111||https://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/medical-allied-education/phlebotomy-education-program|
|Southeast Missouri State University||One University Plaza MS 6850 Cape Girardeau, MO 63701||http://www.semo.edu/continuinged/38319.htm|
|St. Charles Community College||4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive Cottleville, MO 63376||http://www.stchas.edu/departments/health-occupations/certificate-programs/phlebotomy.html|
|Boston Reed College||St. Charles Adult Education-2400 Zumbehl Road 63301||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|Boston Reed College|| Macon Career Center-702 North Missouri Street 63552 ||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|St. Louis Community College||Florissant Valley Campus-3400 Pershall Road-St. Louis, MO 63135||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Forest Park Campus-5600 Oakland Ave.St. Louis, MO 63110||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Meramec Campus-11333 Big Bend Road St. Louis, MO 63122||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Wildwood Campus- 2645 Generations Drive Wildwood, MO 63040||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|