When it comes to finding Phlebotomy training in Missouri, aspiring Phlebotomy Technicians have a number of options to choose from. However, there are a couple of questions one should ask first. For instance, “Am I good with people?” The primary function of a Phlebotomy Technician is to draw blood from patients for medical tests, transfusions, or donation. As such, the Phlebotomy Technician must be friendly, professional, courteous, and possess the ability to calm those who are not keen to needles or having blood drawn. The next question one should ask themselves is, “Do I have a high school diploma or G.E.D.?” This is required as the first step in acquiring the training needed to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Finally one might ask, “Where do I find the training I need?” In Missouri, there are a number of locations.
A number of institutions look to hire qualified Phlebotomy Technicians including: hospitals, government facilities, private practices, and nursing homes, to name but a few. The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician in Missouri is right at $33,000. Some may find themselves a bit put off by the cost of training but should keep in mind that, given the constant growth of the healthcare industry, the average annual salary, and the consistent need for qualified healthcare professionals, the costs associated with training are but a small price to pay for a rewarding future.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
More Phlebotomy Classes in Missouri
|Southeast Health College of Nursing and Health Sciences||2001 William Street Cape Girardeau, MO 63703||http://www.southeastmissourihospitalcollege.edu/Phlebotomy.aspx|
|Columbia Area Career Center||4203 S. Providence Road Columbia, MO 65203||http://career-center.org/adult/health/phlebotomy.php|
|Franklin Technology Center||420 S. Grand Avenue Joplin, MO 64801||http://www.ftcjoplinenroll.com/ClassDetails.aspx?ClassID=3006&ProgramID=1018&ProgramName=Community+Education&CategoryID=1019&CategoryName=Healthcare+and+Medical|
|Metropolitan Community College||3200 Broadway Kansas City, MO 64111||http://www.mcckc.edu/classes/continuinged/healthcare/phlebotomy.asp|
|Moberly Area Community College||2900 Doreli Lane Mexico, MO 65265||http://www.macc.edu/index.php/test/1031-become-a-certified-phlebotomist-in-one-semester|
|Myles Institute of Medical Science and Business||329 Southeast Douglas Street Lee’s Summit, MO 64063||http://mylesinc.com/page2.html|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||1001 E. Chestnut Expressway Springfield, MO 65802||http://www.otc.edu/workforce/12415.php|
|Saint Luke’s Hospital||4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64111||https://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/medical-allied-education/phlebotomy-education-program|
|Southeast Missouri State University||One University Plaza MS 6850 Cape Girardeau, MO 63701||http://www.semo.edu/continuinged/38319.htm|
|St. Charles Community College||4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive Cottleville, MO 63376||http://www.stchas.edu/departments/health-occupations/certificate-programs/phlebotomy.html|
|Boston Reed College||St. Charles Adult Education-2400 Zumbehl Road 63301||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|Boston Reed College|| Macon Career Center-702 North Missouri Street 63552 ||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|St. Louis Community College||Florissant Valley Campus-3400 Pershall Road-St. Louis, MO 63135||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Forest Park Campus-5600 Oakland Ave.St. Louis, MO 63110||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Meramec Campus-11333 Big Bend Road St. Louis, MO 63122||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Wildwood Campus- 2645 Generations Drive Wildwood, MO 63040||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|