When it comes to finding Phlebotomy training in Missouri, aspiring Phlebotomy Technicians have a number of options to choose from. However, there are a couple of questions one should ask first. For instance, “Am I good with people?” The primary function of a Phlebotomy Technician is to draw blood from patients for medical tests, transfusions, or donation. As such, the Phlebotomy Technician must be friendly, professional, courteous, and possess the ability to calm those who are not keen to needles or having blood drawn. The next question one should ask themselves is, “Do I have a high school diploma or G.E.D.?” This is required as the first step in acquiring the training needed to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Finally one might ask, “Where do I find the training I need?” In Missouri, there are a number of locations.
A number of institutions look to hire qualified Phlebotomy Technicians including: hospitals, government facilities, private practices, and nursing homes, to name but a few. The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician in Missouri is right at $33,000. Some may find themselves a bit put off by the cost of training but should keep in mind that, given the constant growth of the healthcare industry, the average annual salary, and the consistent need for qualified healthcare professionals, the costs associated with training are but a small price to pay for a rewarding future.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement.
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership
More Phlebotomy Classes in Missouri
|Southeast Health College of Nursing and Health Sciences||2001 William Street Cape Girardeau, MO 63703||http://www.southeastmissourihospitalcollege.edu/Phlebotomy.aspx|
|Columbia Area Career Center||4203 S. Providence Road Columbia, MO 65203||http://career-center.org/adult/health/phlebotomy.php|
|Franklin Technology Center||420 S. Grand Avenue Joplin, MO 64801||http://www.ftcjoplinenroll.com/ClassDetails.aspx?ClassID=3006&ProgramID=1018&ProgramName=Community+Education&CategoryID=1019&CategoryName=Healthcare+and+Medical|
|Metropolitan Community College||3200 Broadway Kansas City, MO 64111||http://www.mcckc.edu/classes/continuinged/healthcare/phlebotomy.asp|
|Moberly Area Community College||2900 Doreli Lane Mexico, MO 65265||http://www.macc.edu/index.php/test/1031-become-a-certified-phlebotomist-in-one-semester|
|Myles Institute of Medical Science and Business||329 Southeast Douglas Street Lee’s Summit, MO 64063||http://mylesinc.com/page2.html|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||1001 E. Chestnut Expressway Springfield, MO 65802||http://www.otc.edu/workforce/12415.php|
|Saint Luke’s Hospital||4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64111||https://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/medical-allied-education/phlebotomy-education-program|
|Southeast Missouri State University||One University Plaza MS 6850 Cape Girardeau, MO 63701||http://www.semo.edu/continuinged/38319.htm|
|St. Charles Community College||4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive Cottleville, MO 63376||http://www.stchas.edu/departments/health-occupations/certificate-programs/phlebotomy.html|
|Boston Reed College||St. Charles Adult Education-2400 Zumbehl Road 63301||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|Boston Reed College|| Macon Career Center-702 North Missouri Street 63552 ||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|St. Louis Community College||Florissant Valley Campus-3400 Pershall Road-St. Louis, MO 63135||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Forest Park Campus-5600 Oakland Ave.St. Louis, MO 63110||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Meramec Campus-11333 Big Bend Road St. Louis, MO 63122||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Wildwood Campus- 2645 Generations Drive Wildwood, MO 63040||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|