When it comes to finding Phlebotomy training in Missouri, aspiring Phlebotomy Technicians have a number of options to choose from. However, there are a couple of questions one should ask first. For instance, “Am I good with people?” The primary function of a Phlebotomy Technician is to draw blood from patients for medical tests, transfusions, or donation. As such, the Phlebotomy Technician must be friendly, professional, courteous, and possess the ability to calm those who are not keen to needles or having blood drawn. The next question one should ask themselves is, “Do I have a high school diploma or G.E.D.?” This is required as the first step in acquiring the training needed to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Finally one might ask, “Where do I find the training I need?” In Missouri, there are a number of locations.
A number of institutions look to hire qualified Phlebotomy Technicians including: hospitals, government facilities, private practices, and nursing homes, to name but a few. The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician in Missouri is right at $33,000. Some may find themselves a bit put off by the cost of training but should keep in mind that, given the constant growth of the healthcare industry, the average annual salary, and the consistent need for qualified healthcare professionals, the costs associated with training are but a small price to pay for a rewarding future.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
WTI's success and longevity is due to its commitment in providing its students with the latest information and technology. It does so by continually upgrading its curriculum, lab instruction and instrumentation, and by collaborating with professionals to keep apprised of industry developments.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Dental Assistant
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
More Phlebotomy Classes in Missouri
|Southeast Health College of Nursing and Health Sciences||2001 William Street Cape Girardeau, MO 63703||http://www.southeastmissourihospitalcollege.edu/Phlebotomy.aspx|
|Columbia Area Career Center||4203 S. Providence Road Columbia, MO 65203||http://career-center.org/adult/health/phlebotomy.php|
|Franklin Technology Center||420 S. Grand Avenue Joplin, MO 64801||http://www.ftcjoplinenroll.com/ClassDetails.aspx?ClassID=3006&ProgramID=1018&ProgramName=Community+Education&CategoryID=1019&CategoryName=Healthcare+and+Medical|
|Metropolitan Community College||3200 Broadway Kansas City, MO 64111||http://www.mcckc.edu/classes/continuinged/healthcare/phlebotomy.asp|
|Moberly Area Community College||2900 Doreli Lane Mexico, MO 65265||http://www.macc.edu/index.php/test/1031-become-a-certified-phlebotomist-in-one-semester|
|Myles Institute of Medical Science and Business||329 Southeast Douglas Street Lee’s Summit, MO 64063||http://mylesinc.com/page2.html|
|Ozarks Technical Community College||1001 E. Chestnut Expressway Springfield, MO 65802||http://www.otc.edu/workforce/12415.php|
|Saint Luke’s Hospital||4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64111||https://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/medical-allied-education/phlebotomy-education-program|
|Southeast Missouri State University||One University Plaza MS 6850 Cape Girardeau, MO 63701||http://www.semo.edu/continuinged/38319.htm|
|St. Charles Community College||4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive Cottleville, MO 63376||http://www.stchas.edu/departments/health-occupations/certificate-programs/phlebotomy.html|
|Boston Reed College||St. Charles Adult Education-2400 Zumbehl Road 63301||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|Boston Reed College|| Macon Career Center-702 North Missouri Street 63552 ||http://www.bostonreedcollege.com/phlebotomy-technician.cfm|
|St. Louis Community College||Florissant Valley Campus-3400 Pershall Road-St. Louis, MO 63135||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Forest Park Campus-5600 Oakland Ave.St. Louis, MO 63110||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Meramec Campus-11333 Big Bend Road St. Louis, MO 63122||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|
|St. Louis Community College||Wildwood Campus- 2645 Generations Drive Wildwood, MO 63040||http://www.stlcc.edu/Continuing-Education/Programs/Phlebotomy.html|