If you’re looking for training in the medical field of Phlebotomy, in Montana, you have plenty of choices. Throughout the state there are a number of schools and training centers offering programs and degrees in Phlebotomy. Before you decide which location to attend in order to gain your Phlebotomy training, there are a couple of things you should ask yourself. First, what type of Phlebotomist do you plan on becoming? There are those who travel to designated locations in order to perform their tasks and there are those who remain located at a specific area, which leads to the next question you want to ask yourself.
What environment would you want to work in? The Phlebotomy profession is one that is called for in a number of settings. Hospitals, prisons, schools, government buildings or installations, and nursing homes to name just a few. There are also places that require you to travel to a patients home. Also, you want to ensure that you are not the type of person who becomes squeamish at the sight of blood, as this is what the profession revolves around. Another characteristic to look at is, are you good with people? The Phlebotomy profession is one in which the Phlebotomist comes in constant contact with a number of patients all day. One must be patient and personable.
The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician however, ranges from $28,000 to $34,000 in Montana, so you can see how the initial investment in training pays off. It should also be noted that the pay range fluctuates due to the Phlebotomist Technician’s area of expertise (i.e. certified, assistant, medical screener, etc.) as well as location of the position (i.e. government facility, private practice, hospital, etc.). The Phlebotomy field in Montana is one always needed and always growing, so the initial cost of training is but a small investment in a prosperous future.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Degree - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Degree - Medical Billing and Coding
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
More Phlebotomy Classes in Montana
|Helena College University of Montana||1115 North Roberts Street, Helena, MT 59601||http://umhelena.edu/continuinged/healthcare.aspx|
|The Lifelong Learning Center||310 South Curtis Street, Missoula, MT 59801||http://thelifelonglearningcenter.com/phlebotomy.html|
|Miles Community College||2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City, MT 59301||http://www.milescc.edu/DegreesPrograms/|
|Montana State University||PO Box 172435, Bozeman, MT 59717||http://btc.montana.edu/courses/aspx/NCdescrip3.aspx?TheID=567|
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A|
|Flathead Valley Community College||225 Commerce Way, Libby, MT 59923||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A|