Southwest Phlebotomy Certifications L.L.C. also has a reputable two day phlebotomy training program. The cost is $300, and no externship is available. No prerequisites are necessary.
St. Philip's College in San Antonio, a division of Alamo College, offers a two-course program that prepares students for the certification exam. This 16 week program costs $2,000 and includes an externship.
Lamson Institute's phlebotomy training lasts about 35 weeks and offers an externship. This program costs approximately $13,000.
Kaplan offers a 45 credit phlebotomy certificate program. The cost is about $10,000, and class schedules are flexible.
On average, a certified phlebotomist in San Antonio, Texas, can expect to earn about $32,000 per year. Texas is a great state for medical professionals, and the demand for phlebotomists is expected to rise each year. Once you have professional phlebotomy experience, you can expect pay raises that will push your yearly salary higher than average.
If you are interested in becoming a phlebotomist in San Antonio, contact one of the above institutions to start your phlebotomy training. You can expect flexible classes in these short programs, and you'll be able to find an exciting job with great pay once you graduate.
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults.
- BS in Health and Wellness