Whether you’re looking for introductory classes to begin your professional path in Phlebotomoy studies, preparing for your national certification, or are hot on the job search during your Phlebotomoy career, South Carolina’s various educational training outlets cater to all levels of those pursuing a medical career in Phlebotomoy. Offering prospective students both full and part time courses of study, South Carolina hosts a wonderful spectrum of educational and professional opportunities for the aspiring Phlebotomist.
While specific program requirements should be researched on an institution by institution basis, prospective students can expect credited Phlebotomy institutions requiring applicants to be at least 18 years of age, have obtained a high school diploma or General Equivalency Degree, have received a full criminal background check authorization, have obtained and maintained some level of recognized CPR training, and have completed a thorough physical exam with documentation from the student’s physician. Prospective students should expect a semester of full time coursework to cost at or around $1000. Fees and course schedules should be researched individually by institution.
Phlebotomy Jobs in South Carolina
On average, Phlebotomists in South Carolina annually make at or above $31,000.While the job market for Phlebotomists in South Carolina mirrors the national average, the coming years will see a growing market for those pursuing Phlebotomy careers. Various professional opportunities within the medical field are available to students who have successfully completed courses in Phlebotomy. Careers in medical laboratories, hospitals and offices of private physicians all provide entry-level opportunities for those with both board certification and completion of a Phlebotomy courses of study.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- And more...
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.
More Phlebotomy Classes in South Carolina
|Aiken Technical College||2276 J. Davis Highway, Graniteville, SC 29829||http://www.atc.edu/Catalog/current/c7hc.aspx|
|Forrest Junior College||Anderson (601 East River Street, Anderson, SC 29624)||http://forrestcollege.edu/diploma-program/#phelebotomy|
|Greenville Technical College||Greenville (620 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, SC 29607)||https://aceweb.gvltec.edu/wconnect/CourseStatus.awp?&course=122BOA70702D|
|Horry Georgetown Technical College||2050 Highway 501 East, Conway, SC 29528||http://www.hgtc.edu/academics/academic_programs/index.html|
|Midlands Technical College||Columbia (316 South Beltline Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29205)||http://mtconline.midlandstech.edu/CeClassCatalog/catalog?n=3&v1=CCEMPR520&v2=CCEMPR521&v3=CCEMED550&hdg=Phlebotomy&ph=medical|
|Northeastern Technical College||1201 Chesterfield Highway, Cheraw, SC 29520||http://www.netc.edu/CE.html|
|Piedmont Technical College||620 N. Emerald Rd., Greenwood, SC 29648||http://www.ptc.edu/academics/schools-departments/health-science/phlebotomy-technician-certificate|
|Spartanburg Community College||800 Brisack Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303||http://www.sccsc.edu/academics/programs/hhs/phleb|
|Trident Technical College||7000 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406||http://www.tridenttech.edu/ce_23271.htm|
|York Technical College||452 South Anderson Road, Rock Hill, SC 29730||http://www.yorktech.edu/Phlebotomy/index.php|
|Florence-Darlington Technical College||2715 W. Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29502||http://www.fdtc.edu/academics/programs/catalog/factsheet.asp?ProgramID=117|
|Central Carolina Technical College||506 North Guignard Drive, Sumter, SC 29150||http://www.cctech.edu/academics/425.htm|
|Professional Medical Training Center||168 Waccamaw Medical Park, Conway, SC 29526||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|Professional Medical Training Center||Florence (2204 2nd Loop Rd Ste F, Florence, SC 29501);||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|TriCounty Technical College||7900 Highway 76, Pendleton, SC 29670||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Address. 511 Michelin Blvd Anderson, SC 29625||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Easley Campus - 1774 Powdersville Rd., Easley, SC||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, SC 29901||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||100 Community College Drive, Bluffton, SC 29909||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||H. Mungin Center, Varnville, SC 29944||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||1085 Thunderbolt Drive, Walterboro, SC 29488||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|