Whether you’re looking for introductory classes to begin your professional path in Phlebotomoy studies, preparing for your national certification, or are hot on the job search during your Phlebotomoy career, South Carolina’s various educational training outlets cater to all levels of those pursuing a medical career in Phlebotomoy. Offering prospective students both full and part time courses of study, South Carolina hosts a wonderful spectrum of educational and professional opportunities for the aspiring Phlebotomist.
While specific program requirements should be researched on an institution by institution basis, prospective students can expect credited Phlebotomy institutions requiring applicants to be at least 18 years of age, have obtained a high school diploma or General Equivalency Degree, have received a full criminal background check authorization, have obtained and maintained some level of recognized CPR training, and have completed a thorough physical exam with documentation from the student’s physician. Prospective students should expect a semester of full time coursework to cost at or around $1000. Fees and course schedules should be researched individually by institution.
Phlebotomy Jobs in South Carolina
On average, Phlebotomists in South Carolina annually make at or above $31,000.While the job market for Phlebotomists in South Carolina mirrors the national average, the coming years will see a growing market for those pursuing Phlebotomy careers. Various professional opportunities within the medical field are available to students who have successfully completed courses in Phlebotomy. Careers in medical laboratories, hospitals and offices of private physicians all provide entry-level opportunities for those with both board certification and completion of a Phlebotomy courses of study.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- AS Health Science
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- AOS Medical Assisting - Management Concentration
- AOS Medical Assisting - Clinical Concentration
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (BS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
More Phlebotomy Classes in South Carolina
|Aiken Technical College||2276 J. Davis Highway, Graniteville, SC 29829||http://www.atc.edu/Catalog/current/c7hc.aspx|
|Forrest Junior College||Anderson (601 East River Street, Anderson, SC 29624)||http://forrestcollege.edu/diploma-program/#phelebotomy|
|Greenville Technical College||Greenville (620 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, SC 29607)||https://aceweb.gvltec.edu/wconnect/CourseStatus.awp?&course=122BOA70702D|
|Horry Georgetown Technical College||2050 Highway 501 East, Conway, SC 29528||http://www.hgtc.edu/academics/academic_programs/index.html|
|Midlands Technical College||Columbia (316 South Beltline Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29205)||http://mtconline.midlandstech.edu/CeClassCatalog/catalog?n=3&v1=CCEMPR520&v2=CCEMPR521&v3=CCEMED550&hdg=Phlebotomy&ph=medical|
|Northeastern Technical College||1201 Chesterfield Highway, Cheraw, SC 29520||http://www.netc.edu/CE.html|
|Piedmont Technical College||620 N. Emerald Rd., Greenwood, SC 29648||http://www.ptc.edu/academics/schools-departments/health-science/phlebotomy-technician-certificate|
|Spartanburg Community College||800 Brisack Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303||http://www.sccsc.edu/academics/programs/hhs/phleb|
|Trident Technical College||7000 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406||http://www.tridenttech.edu/ce_23271.htm|
|York Technical College||452 South Anderson Road, Rock Hill, SC 29730||http://www.yorktech.edu/Phlebotomy/index.php|
|Florence-Darlington Technical College||2715 W. Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29502||http://www.fdtc.edu/academics/programs/catalog/factsheet.asp?ProgramID=117|
|Central Carolina Technical College||506 North Guignard Drive, Sumter, SC 29150||http://www.cctech.edu/academics/425.htm|
|Professional Medical Training Center||168 Waccamaw Medical Park, Conway, SC 29526||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|Professional Medical Training Center||Florence (2204 2nd Loop Rd Ste F, Florence, SC 29501);||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|TriCounty Technical College||7900 Highway 76, Pendleton, SC 29670||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Address. 511 Michelin Blvd Anderson, SC 29625||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Easley Campus - 1774 Powdersville Rd., Easley, SC||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, SC 29901||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||100 Community College Drive, Bluffton, SC 29909||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||H. Mungin Center, Varnville, SC 29944||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||1085 Thunderbolt Drive, Walterboro, SC 29488||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|