Major Cities in North Carolina to Offer Phlebotomy Training
Charlotte, North Carolina is just one of several major cities in the state that offer phlebotomy training. Some of the other major cities in North Carolina include Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Durham, Asheville, Greensboro, Chapel Hill, and Greenville.
Requirements for Phlebotomy Training in Charlotte, North Carolina
The prerequisites to become a certified phlebotomy technician vary from one area to the next. Typically, every phlebotomy training program requires that the student have at least a high school diploma. The average duration of a phlebotomy training course is about four months. When the required training has been successfully completed, the person will be issued the proper certification. If the individual wishes to further their education, they have the option of seeking a degree in phlebotomy at a certified vocational school.
Job Outlook for Phlebotomy Technicians
Due to the importance of phlebotomy, the demand for phlebotomy technicians remains very high. Medical establishments such as hospitals and clinics are always looking for certified phlebotomy technicians. Even during an economic recession, the job outlook for the profession of phlebotomy will still be very promising. Although the annual salary for a phlebotomist varies depending on a number of factors, the average salary in the Charlotte area is just over $30,000.
Matching School Ads
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!