If you’re looking for training in the medical field of Phlebotomy, in Montana, you have plenty of choices. Throughout the state there are a number of schools and training centers offering programs and degrees in Phlebotomy. Before you decide which location to attend in order to gain your Phlebotomy training, there are a couple of things you should ask yourself. First, what type of Phlebotomist do you plan on becoming? There are those who travel to designated locations in order to perform their tasks and there are those who remain located at a specific area, which leads to the next question you want to ask yourself.
What environment would you want to work in? The Phlebotomy profession is one that is called for in a number of settings. Hospitals, prisons, schools, government buildings or installations, and nursing homes to name just a few. There are also places that require you to travel to a patients home. Also, you want to ensure that you are not the type of person who becomes squeamish at the sight of blood, as this is what the profession revolves around. Another characteristic to look at is, are you good with people? The Phlebotomy profession is one in which the Phlebotomist comes in constant contact with a number of patients all day. One must be patient and personable.
The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician however, ranges from $28,000 to $34,000 in Montana, so you can see how the initial investment in training pays off. It should also be noted that the pay range fluctuates due to the Phlebotomist Technician’s area of expertise (i.e. certified, assistant, medical screener, etc.) as well as location of the position (i.e. government facility, private practice, hospital, etc.). The Phlebotomy field in Montana is one always needed and always growing, so the initial cost of training is but a small investment in a prosperous future.
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
More Phlebotomy Classes in Montana
|Helena College University of Montana||1115 North Roberts Street, Helena, MT 59601||http://umhelena.edu/continuinged/healthcare.aspx|
|The Lifelong Learning Center||310 South Curtis Street, Missoula, MT 59801||http://thelifelonglearningcenter.com/phlebotomy.html|
|Miles Community College||2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City, MT 59301||http://www.milescc.edu/DegreesPrograms/|
|Montana State University||PO Box 172435, Bozeman, MT 59717||http://btc.montana.edu/courses/aspx/NCdescrip3.aspx?TheID=567|
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A|
|Flathead Valley Community College||225 Commerce Way, Libby, MT 59923||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A|