If you're looking for training in the medical field of Phlebotomy, in Montana, you have plenty of choices. Throughout the state there are a number of schools and training centers offering programs and degrees in Phlebotomy. Before you decide which location to attend in order to gain your Phlebotomy training, there are a couple of things you should ask yourself. First, what type of Phlebotomist do you plan on becoming? There are those who travel to designated locations in order to perform their tasks and there are those who remain located at a specific area, which leads to the next question you want to ask yourself.
What environment would you want to work in? The Phlebotomy profession is one that is called for in a number of settings. Hospitals, prisons, schools, government buildings or installations, and nursing homes to name just a few. There are also places that require you to travel to a patients home. Also, you want to ensure that you are not the type of person who becomes squeamish at the sight of blood, as this is what the profession revolves around. Another characteristic to look at is, are you good with people? The Phlebotomy profession is one in which the Phlebotomist comes in constant contact with a number of patients all day. One must be patient and personable.
The average annual salary for a Phlebotomy Technician however, ranges from $28,000 to $34,000 in Montana, so you can see how the initial investment in training pays off. It should also be noted that the pay range fluctuates due to the Phlebotomist Technician's area of expertise (i.e. certified, assistant, medical screener, etc.) as well as location of the position (i.e. government facility, private practice, hospital, etc.). The Phlebotomy field in Montana is one always needed and always growing, so the initial cost of training is but a small investment in a prosperous future.
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health Care Bachelor's and Master's Degrees Online From Grand Canyon University
- Develop entry-level skills, prepare to switch to a health care career or strengthen your current skill set.
- Comprehensive lessons & valuable classwork to prepare health care students for their future careers.
- Online classes provide you the flexibility to earn your health care degree from anywhere.
- Curriculum designed by health care industry experts.
- GCU's College of Nursing and Health Care Professions has a mission to promote health & wellness for all patients.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
More Phlebotomy Classes in Montana
|Helena College University of Montana||1115 North Roberts Street, Helena, MT 59601||http://umhelena.edu/continuinged/healthcare.aspx|
|The Lifelong Learning Center||310 South Curtis Street, Missoula, MT 59801||http://thelifelonglearningcenter.com/phlebotomy.html|
|Miles Community College||2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City, MT 59301||http://www.milescc.edu/DegreesPrograms/|
|Montana State University||PO Box 172435, Bozeman, MT 59717||http://btc.montana.edu/courses/aspx/NCdescrip3.aspx?TheID=567|
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A|
|Flathead Valley Community College||225 Commerce Way, Libby, MT 59923||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A|