Southwest Phlebotomy Certifications L.L.C. also has a reputable two day phlebotomy training program. The cost is $300, and no externship is available. No prerequisites are necessary.
St. Philip's College in San Antonio, a division of Alamo College, offers a two-course program that prepares students for the certification exam. This 16 week program costs $2,000 and includes an externship.
Lamson Institute's phlebotomy training lasts about 35 weeks and offers an externship. This program costs approximately $13,000.
Kaplan offers a 45 credit phlebotomy certificate program. The cost is about $10,000, and class schedules are flexible.
On average, a certified phlebotomist in San Antonio, Texas, can expect to earn about $32,000 per year. Texas is a great state for medical professionals, and the demand for phlebotomists is expected to rise each year. Once you have professional phlebotomy experience, you can expect pay raises that will push your yearly salary higher than average.
If you are interested in becoming a phlebotomist in San Antonio, contact one of the above institutions to start your phlebotomy training. You can expect flexible classes in these short programs, and you'll be able to find an exciting job with great pay once you graduate.
- Fortis offers a Medical Assisting program designed to propel you forward
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Most campuses offer hands-on instruction for a variety of healthcare fields
- Provides guidance & assistance to students exploring their financial aid options
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Health and Wellness
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- BS Respiratory Therapy - Post-Licensure
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!