Whether you're looking for introductory classes to begin your professional path in Phlebotomoy studies, preparing for your national certification, or are hot on the job search during your Phlebotomoy career, South Carolina's various educational training outlets cater to all levels of those pursuing a medical career in Phlebotomoy. Offering prospective students both full and part time courses of study, South Carolina hosts a wonderful spectrum of educational and professional opportunities for the aspiring Phlebotomist.
While specific program requirements should be researched on an institution by institution basis, prospective students can expect credited Phlebotomy institutions requiring applicants to be at least 18 years of age, have obtained a high school diploma or General Equivalency Degree, have received a full criminal background check authorization, have obtained and maintained some level of recognized CPR training, and have completed a thorough physical exam with documentation from the student's physician. Prospective students should expect a semester of full time coursework to cost at or around $1000. Fees and course schedules should be researched individually by institution.
Phlebotomy Jobs in South Carolina
On average, Phlebotomists in South Carolina annually make at or above $31,000.While the job market for Phlebotomists in South Carolina mirrors the national average, the coming years will see a growing market for those pursuing Phlebotomy careers. Various professional opportunities within the medical field are available to students who have successfully completed courses in Phlebotomy. Careers in medical laboratories, hospitals and offices of private physicians all provide entry-level opportunities for those with both board certification and completion of a Phlebotomy courses of study.
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 95% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
At Southeastern Institute we’ll help you choose the health care program that is perfect for your personal growth and interests, and will support you at every step along the way. Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern Institute’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Medical Assisting
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
More Phlebotomy Classes in South Carolina
|Aiken Technical College||2276 J. Davis Highway, Graniteville, SC 29829||http://www.atc.edu/Catalog/current/c7hc.aspx|
|Forrest Junior College||Anderson (601 East River Street, Anderson, SC 29624)||http://forrestcollege.edu/diploma-program/#phelebotomy|
|Greenville Technical College||Greenville (620 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, SC 29607)||https://aceweb.gvltec.edu/wconnect/CourseStatus.awp?&course=122BOA70702D|
|Horry Georgetown Technical College||2050 Highway 501 East, Conway, SC 29528||http://www.hgtc.edu/academics/academic_programs/index.html|
|Midlands Technical College||Columbia (316 South Beltline Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29205)||http://mtconline.midlandstech.edu/CeClassCatalog/catalog?n=3&v1=CCEMPR520&v2=CCEMPR521&v3=CCEMED550&hdg=Phlebotomy&ph=medical|
|Northeastern Technical College||1201 Chesterfield Highway, Cheraw, SC 29520||http://www.netc.edu/CE.html|
|Piedmont Technical College||620 N. Emerald Rd., Greenwood, SC 29648||http://www.ptc.edu/academics/schools-departments/health-science/phlebotomy-technician-certificate|
|Spartanburg Community College||800 Brisack Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303||http://www.sccsc.edu/academics/programs/hhs/phleb|
|Trident Technical College||7000 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406||http://www.tridenttech.edu/ce_23271.htm|
|York Technical College||452 South Anderson Road, Rock Hill, SC 29730||http://www.yorktech.edu/Phlebotomy/index.php|
|Florence-Darlington Technical College||2715 W. Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29502||http://www.fdtc.edu/academics/programs/catalog/factsheet.asp?ProgramID=117|
|Central Carolina Technical College||506 North Guignard Drive, Sumter, SC 29150||http://www.cctech.edu/academics/425.htm|
|Professional Medical Training Center||168 Waccamaw Medical Park, Conway, SC 29526||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|Professional Medical Training Center||Florence (2204 2nd Loop Rd Ste F, Florence, SC 29501);||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|TriCounty Technical College||7900 Highway 76, Pendleton, SC 29670||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Address. 511 Michelin Blvd Anderson, SC 29625||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Easley Campus - 1774 Powdersville Rd., Easley, SC||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, SC 29901||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||100 Community College Drive, Bluffton, SC 29909||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||H. Mungin Center, Varnville, SC 29944||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||1085 Thunderbolt Drive, Walterboro, SC 29488||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|