Whether you’re looking for introductory classes to begin your professional path in Phlebotomoy studies, preparing for your national certification, or are hot on the job search during your Phlebotomoy career, South Carolina’s various educational training outlets cater to all levels of those pursuing a medical career in Phlebotomoy. Offering prospective students both full and part time courses of study, South Carolina hosts a wonderful spectrum of educational and professional opportunities for the aspiring Phlebotomist.
While specific program requirements should be researched on an institution by institution basis, prospective students can expect credited Phlebotomy institutions requiring applicants to be at least 18 years of age, have obtained a high school diploma or General Equivalency Degree, have received a full criminal background check authorization, have obtained and maintained some level of recognized CPR training, and have completed a thorough physical exam with documentation from the student’s physician. Prospective students should expect a semester of full time coursework to cost at or around $1000. Fees and course schedules should be researched individually by institution.
Phlebotomy Jobs in South Carolina
On average, Phlebotomists in South Carolina annually make at or above $31,000.While the job market for Phlebotomists in South Carolina mirrors the national average, the coming years will see a growing market for those pursuing Phlebotomy careers. Various professional opportunities within the medical field are available to students who have successfully completed courses in Phlebotomy. Careers in medical laboratories, hospitals and offices of private physicians all provide entry-level opportunities for those with both board certification and completion of a Phlebotomy courses of study.
Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
At Southeastern Institute we’ll help you choose the health care program that is perfect for your personal growth and interests, and will support you at every step along the way. Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern Institute’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Medical Assisting
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
Helms College, a nonprofit post-secondary career college operated by Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA, has been granted continued accreditation by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Multi-Skilled Medical Assistant
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- And more...
- View Certificates, Associates or Bachelors Degree Programs in Medical Assisting Near YOU!
- Free Information for Medical Assisting, Healthcare Administration, Medical Billing, Coding & Transcription Degree Programs & MORE.
- Enter YOUR Needs and Requirements & Get Matched to the Perfect Campus or Online Degree Programs.
- Accredited, Flexible and Affordable Medical Assisting Programs that Fit Your Time & Budget. Use our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- RNs, join one of GCU's CCNE-accredited bachelor's, master's or doctoral nursing programs.
- Offering a full spectrum of nursing programs to fit your education needs and career aspirations.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- A holistic, physical, emotional and spiritual approach to patient care is taught in the classroom.
- Curriculum that connects classroom theories to working scenarios through many modalities.
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
More Phlebotomy Classes in South Carolina
|Aiken Technical College||2276 J. Davis Highway, Graniteville, SC 29829||http://www.atc.edu/Catalog/current/c7hc.aspx|
|Forrest Junior College||Anderson (601 East River Street, Anderson, SC 29624)||http://forrestcollege.edu/diploma-program/#phelebotomy|
|Greenville Technical College||Greenville (620 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, SC 29607)||https://aceweb.gvltec.edu/wconnect/CourseStatus.awp?&course=122BOA70702D|
|Horry Georgetown Technical College||2050 Highway 501 East, Conway, SC 29528||http://www.hgtc.edu/academics/academic_programs/index.html|
|Midlands Technical College||Columbia (316 South Beltline Boulevard, Columbia, SC 29205)||http://mtconline.midlandstech.edu/CeClassCatalog/catalog?n=3&v1=CCEMPR520&v2=CCEMPR521&v3=CCEMED550&hdg=Phlebotomy&ph=medical|
|Northeastern Technical College||1201 Chesterfield Highway, Cheraw, SC 29520||http://www.netc.edu/CE.html|
|Piedmont Technical College||620 N. Emerald Rd., Greenwood, SC 29648||http://www.ptc.edu/academics/schools-departments/health-science/phlebotomy-technician-certificate|
|Spartanburg Community College||800 Brisack Road, Spartanburg, SC 29303||http://www.sccsc.edu/academics/programs/hhs/phleb|
|Trident Technical College||7000 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406||http://www.tridenttech.edu/ce_23271.htm|
|York Technical College||452 South Anderson Road, Rock Hill, SC 29730||http://www.yorktech.edu/Phlebotomy/index.php|
|Florence-Darlington Technical College||2715 W. Lucas Street, Florence, SC 29502||http://www.fdtc.edu/academics/programs/catalog/factsheet.asp?ProgramID=117|
|Central Carolina Technical College||506 North Guignard Drive, Sumter, SC 29150||http://www.cctech.edu/academics/425.htm|
|Professional Medical Training Center||168 Waccamaw Medical Park, Conway, SC 29526||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|Professional Medical Training Center||Florence (2204 2nd Loop Rd Ste F, Florence, SC 29501);||http://www.professionalmedicaltrainingcenter.com/phlebotomy|
|TriCounty Technical College||7900 Highway 76, Pendleton, SC 29670||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Address. 511 Michelin Blvd Anderson, SC 29625||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|TriCounty Technical College||Easley Campus - 1774 Powdersville Rd., Easley, SC||http://www.tctc.edu/Content/Corporate_and_Community_Ed/Programs_and_Courses/Healthcare/Phlebotomy.xml|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort, SC 29901||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||100 Community College Drive, Bluffton, SC 29909||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||H. Mungin Center, Varnville, SC 29944||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|
|Technical College of the Lowcountry||1085 Thunderbolt Drive, Walterboro, SC 29488||http://www.tcl.edu/continuing-ed/healthcare/phlebotomy|