Tennessee has some of the best Phlebotomy training programs in the country. While it’s not mandatory to be certified in phlebotomy in the state of Tennessee, many employers are requiring it for hire. Many entry-level phlebotomist positions require prior experience. It’s difficult to get experience if no one will hire without experience. The best way to fulfill the experience requirement is to complete a phlebotomy training program with clinical experience. Becoming nationally certified as a phlebotomist makes candidates more marketable in Tennessee and other states. National Phlebotomy Certification requires candidates to complete a formal training program, several hours of clinical practice, and pass a certifying examination. Training programs are offered in and around many of the major cities of Tennessee.
This is a great time to pursue a phlebotomist career in Tennessee. There’s a 10 to 19% projected job growth rate. The average annual salary range is $23,000 to $30,000. Salaries are dependent on settings, experience level, formal training, and location. Chattanooga phlebotomists earn $27,218 compared to Memphis phlebotomists earning $29,988. The salary range for Tennessee phlebotomists is fifty percent lower than the national average salary. Cost of living varies considerably across states. The average home costs $73,000 in Memphis compared to $480,000 single family homes in San Diego.
- Available programs include Health Administrative Services, Human, Social, and Health Services, Medical Billing Administration, and Medical Office Management.
- Professional financial aid advisors work with students individually to find the best financial aid solution.
- All programs are 100% online.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Medical Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Billing Administrative Specialist - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Miller-Motte Colleges and Miller-Motte Technical Colleges comprise the Miller-Motte family of schools which is part of Ancora Education. For over a century, Miller-Motte has been a reputable leader in private career education.
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- BecomeANurseOnline.com - 100% Online/Campus Nursing Diploma Programs Available
- Are You Ready to Start Earning Your Nursing Degree in 2019? Find Affordable and Flexible CNA Programs Here!
- Answer a Few Questions to Get Free Info on Online or Campus CNA Programs Within Minutes
- Choose from Diploma, Associate, and Certificate Level Nursing Degree Options
- Get Matched to Nursing Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
More Phlebotomy Classes in Tennessee
|Academy of Allied Health Careers||5600 Brainerd Rd., Suite C-3, Chattanooga, TN 37411||http://www.aahctn.com/phleb.htm|
|Allied Health Careers Institute||1800 S. Rutherford Blvd., Suite 103, Murfreesboro, TN 37130||http://ahcitn.com/Courses/Phlebotomy/|
|American Red Cross||6921 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37909||http://www.redcross.org/ct/take-a-class/cna-and-phlebotomy-ekg-programs|
|Austin Peay State University||601 College Street, Clarksville, TN 37044||http://www.apsu.edu/|
|East Tennessee State University||PO Box 70267, Johnson City, TN 37614||http://www.etsu.edu/academicaffairs/scs/professionaldevelopment/career.aspx|
|EduMed Partners||907 Rivergate Pky, Goodlettsville, TN 37072||http://www.edumed-partners.com/phlebotomist/|
|Jackson State Community College||2046 North Parkway, Jackson, TN 38301||http://www.jscc.edu/academics/certificates/phlebotomy.html|
|Miller-Motte College||6020 Shallowford Road Suite 100, Chattanooga, TN 37421||http://www.miller-motte.edu/campuses/mississippi-campuses/gulfport-ms/141-phlebotomy-technician|
|Prepare To Care Training Center, LLC||750 Broad Street NW, Suite 201, Cleveland, TN 37311||http://www.prepare-2-care.com/CPT.html|
|Roane State Community College||276 Patton Lane, Harriman, TN 37748||http://www.roanestate.edu/?5632-Continuing-Healthcare-and-Safety-Education|
|Southwest Tennessee Community College||5983 Macon Cove, Memphis, TN 38134||http://catalog.southwest.tn.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=1&poid=13&returnto=47|
|Tennessee Drug & Alcohol||207 Gill Street, Alcoa, TN 37701||http://www.tndac.org/services.html#5|
|The University of Tennessee||554 University Street, Martin, TN 38237||http://www.conferencesandnoncreditprograms.utk.edu/professional/healthcare/phlebotomy.html|
|The University of Tennessee||1331 Circle Park Drive, Knoxville, TN 37916||http://www.conferencesandnoncreditprograms.utk.edu/professional/healthcare/phlebotomy.html|
|Vanderbilt University Medical Center||1211 Medical Center Drive, Nashville, TN 37232||http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/root/vumc.php?site=phlebotomyeducation|
|Walters State Community College||500 South Davy Crockett Parkway, Morristown, TN 37813||http://www.adulteddata.com/CDIhelp/resources/cpt-descr-TN_Walters_State_Community_College.html|
|West Tennessee Business College||1186 Hwy 45 Bypass, Jackson, TN 38301||http://wtbc.edu/diploma_phlebotomy_technician.php|
|Tennessee Technology Center||100 White Bridge Road, Nashville, TN 37209||http://www.ttcknoxville.edu/part-time-programs/phlebotomy|
|Tennessee Technology Center||1233 E. College Street, Pulaski, TN 38478||http://www.ttcknoxville.edu/part-time-programs/phlebotomy|
|Tennessee Technology Center||1100 Liberty Street, Knoxville, TN 37919||http://www.ttcknoxville.edu/part-time-programs/phlebotomy|
|Tennessee Technology Center||1303 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37129||http://www.ttcknoxville.edu/part-time-programs/phlebotomy|
|Tennessee Technology Center||716 McMurry Blvd, Hartsville, TN 37074||http://www.ttcknoxville.edu/part-time-programs/phlebotomy|
|Tennessee Technology Center||355 Scott High Drive, Huntsville, TN 37756||http://www.ttcknoxville.edu/part-time-programs/phlebotomy|